26 mrt 2011

The Harley-D (part shopping)

So, my buddy asked me if I was interested in doing his Harley...sure dude, why not! ;-)

The thing was brought to my garage on a trailer, cause it didn't run probably because of faulty wiring, turned out the wiring was indeed one big mess. first thing I did was make it run (to make sure the motor itself wasn't the problem) and after that ripped out all of the wiring! Straight in the trashcan with it, and ofcourse we ordered some cool new parts:

10' rear shocks
new head- and taillight
couple of handlebars
new miniguages
new battery
new wiring
sheetmetal
Black leather and foam for the handmade solo seat



Mocked up some sheetmetal for the new seat...

 And tried out the 10'' shocks in the back, these things really make a BIG difference to the look of the bike....some said it was too much lowering for a FXR, I say that's bullshit, cause we like 'em low and loud!!


Geen opmerkingen: