26 mrt 2011

The Harley-D (old situation)

alright, finally I got some time to do an update on the Harley, for the record; this thing belongs to a friend of mine. I AM doing a motor for myself but that will be a custom hardtail bobberized Yamaha XS-650 from 1977.

This thing right here was originally a ''H-D FRXS Low Rider'' which probably once looked something like this:

.....Not really low riding to me but ok....the previous owner already did ALOT with this thing:
- 17'' Suzuki GSX wheels + drivechain
- Full custom fat frontlegs
-Screaming billet motor, still 1340cc but muchos HP he told me: higher compression ratio, fat S&S carb, open exhaust with fat supertrapp endpiece (cool), high perf. ignition, sharp camshaft, etc. etc...

all that was good, but the rest of the detail-, paintwork and overall look of the bike wasn't that rad if you ask me....





Geen opmerkingen: